Application Support – Level 1 /2 – Derivatives Trading Platform
Location: Mumbai, India
Global Investment Bank is seeking for a Level 1 / 2 Application support analyst to support the growth and maintenance of Derivatives Trading related applications.
- Monitoring application components.
- Resolve complex application and technical problems.
- Global support and includes weekend availability to troubleshoot production related issues and perform checkouts.
- Ability to work both independently and in groups in an energetic, diverse environment.
- Debugging the system and fixing the production related issues.
- Escalate / follow-up on permanent fix for development related issues.
- Build monitor tools for production environments.
- Expedient deployment of new systems. Capacity planning and support for increasing volumes and business growth.
- Provide solutions for application automation.
- Manage communication of system and application outages to the end users whenever required.
- Handles complex operational tasks and recommends process and technology changes.
- Build, test and install software in Dev, QA, Prod/DR environment.
- Support complex efforts involving Analysis, Design, Development, and testing of various application components
Desired Experience/ Skills:
- Strong experience (5+ years) in providing production/application support for real-time trading environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Expertise in operating windows and with good command over any scripting language.
- Strong Knowledge of PowerShell and SQL.
- Strong Knowledge of FIX protocol.
- Knowledge of Structure Products, SWAP, Derivative business.
- Knowledge of support applications that use high-performance messaging/middleware.
- Knowledge of configuration Management systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Market data products.
- Basic knowledge of networking and storage concepts.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- C#, .Net, VB Script development skills set, nice plus.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write clearly.
- Able to function effectively as a member of a team.
- Proactive with respect to personal and technical development.
|Job Category||Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Operations, Technology|