AWS Java Solution Architect
Contract: 6 Months
Local Candidates Only (Temporarily Remote due to COVID-19)
- Lead Architecture for Operations End to End Target State architecture working with peers, business and engineering
- Lead Architecture solutions for Performing and Non-performing Loans
- Plan and design methods for the optimization and integration of various technology platforms, policies, and principles that lead to target state implementation.
- Produce robust, integrated functioning of various systems and technology interfaces.
- Assess functioning of overall technology and communications systems and end-to-end processes upgrade and optimize systems and processes in the future
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the architecture and technology organizations and influence key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation, architecture compliance and conflict resolution
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience
- 10+ years of architecture and technology strategy experience within the financial services industry
- 10+ years of experience leading transformation technology initiatives
Technical knowledge of AWS public cloud, cloud native design, microservices architecture, design thinking, user experience, event streaming/sourcing and non-functional requirements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through collaboration and influence
- Understanding of Agile and Cloud Enablement best practices
- Demonstrated work experience in creation of architecture blueprints, architecture support for Agile implementations & Architecture Sprints.
- Experience in driving architecture and business innovation thought process
- Experience in Mortgage business capabilities is highly desired.
- Clearly communicates and presents analyses and results and persuades others by supporting ideas with logical arguments/data.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring senior architects.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Technology|