Balance Sheet Management Business Readiness BA/PM
Contract 6 months +
Will start off Remote
Local Candidates Only
The role is for a Business Readiness BA/PM based in midtown New York, working close with the Regional Head of BSM and/or delegate, as well as the BSM Funding in Resolution Stream Project Lead, with responsibility for coordinating, structuring and delivery of the Funding in Resolution capability across Group. The role holder will be supported by representatives in the following areas:
- BSM senior management team & working group members across operating entities
- Functional project teams (IT, Ops, Finance, Risk, Legal)
- Group Treasury
The role holder will have responsibility for the following deliverables, as well as manage project governance responsibilities.
Key examples of responsibilities:
- Work directly under BSM instructions to gather relevant regulatory, liquidity and funding information, document processes and work on the operational framework to ensure plans and capabilities are adequately embedded in BAU.
- Maintain a project plan, ensuring delivery and reporting in line with the project requirements
- Coordinating delivery of BSM capabilities across work streams, Resolution Groups, as well as monitoring and directing readiness across functions, particularly IT, GM Operations, Finance, Risk & Legal.
- Ensure dependencies with other work streams and functional areas are fully considered, planned for and delivered
- Provide updates on the progress of the deliveries to BSM EXCO members and in the relevant established work streams & working groups established under the Group Steerco Governance.
Resolution is where authorities manage the failure of a bank in an orderly way without needing to resort to taxpayer support. As part of these requirements, resolution authorities are required to develop a strategy for how they would manage the failure of a bank with minimum disruption to financial stability
Balance Sheet Management (BSM) is the market-facing arm of Treasury, sitting within the Global Banking and Markets business. It has a presence in each of bank’s operating entity and has responsibility for managing the bank’s liquidity, funding and interest rate risk. BSM trades Money Market, FX, Fixed Income securities and derivative products, facing Group Affiliates and Counterparties as principal for the bank.
- Treasury / Asset and Liability relevant experience with focus on Liquidity and Funding topics
- Cross-asset BSM / Global Market experience mainly in Fixed Income, FX and Money Markets products
- Familiarity of front to back Markets processes and infrastructure
- Proven track record of successfully delivering & managing significant projects
- Comfortable engaging with Senior Business Stakeholders.
- Excellent MS Suite product knowledge.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $500.00 – $600.00 per day
|Job Category||Banking & Finance|