Blue Prism Developer
Contract-to-Hire after 6 months
Local Candidates Only
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Be responsible for supporting the strategy, design, development, and deployment of robotic and cognitive automation solutions such as RPA and chatbots
- Develop RPA technology-enabled solutions that address the needs of large global financial organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs
- Utilize client-facing skills and develop solid partnerships with the team and client alike, as well as collaborate with others to exceed client expectations
- Support client engagement teams, work with a variety of clients to deliver professional services, and support business development activities on strategic and complex banking and financial services domains
- Build smart process automation through robotics, application architecture, rationalization and enablement, solution design at platform and architectural levels, software development, testing, deployment, and post-production support
What You’ll Bring with You:
- A bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of related work in consulting/and or industry
- Thought leadership and technical architecture expertise specific to best practices for RPA design standards
- Experience in end-to-end development of business processes using Blue Prism with ability to develop on Windows, mainframe, web-based browsers, etc.
- Experience implementing automation process solutions in accordance with standard automation tool design principles
- Previous work designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions, ensuring quality.
- Skill with staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments and provide post production support.
- Knowledge of the programming tools/languages (e.g., C#, .NET)
- Agile Software Development Lifecycle experience
- The ability to identify and establish the technical implementation requirements in process design automation
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $65.00 – $75.00 per hour