Business Analyst Dodd- Frank Reporting OTC Derivatives – Contract – downtown NYC
This is a contract role for a major global investment bank located downtown NYC. We are looking for skilled analysts to assist us in the remediation of a legacy CFTC reporting system.
Experience and understanding of OTC Derivatives trade life cycle for example Credit Default Swap, Interest rate swap, Cap/floor, Equity Swap, etc.
- In depth knowledge of Dodd-Frank Reporting for OTC Derivatives
- Strong understanding product knowledge of OTC Derivatives
- Change Management and Agile experience
- Executive presence i.e. good communication
- CFTC transaction reporting experience preferred
|Job Category||Banking, Finance, Project Management, Regulation, Technology|