C# .Net Senior Developer with Derivatives
Job Type: Contract Open ended, 2+ years or more
Previous experience in one or more of the following:
equity derivatives, swaps or synthetic prime, convertible bonds or equity linked trading, equity VAR and risk management and trading risk technologies is preferred.
The Front Office C# .Net Senior Software Developer will work on the in house Derivatives Trading System and will possess technical expertise to build, enhance and support existing and new front office trading applications.
Candidate must be a self-starter who is willing to work independently in a demanding trading environment.
Experience with equity regulatory reporting is a plus.
- Equity Swaps or Equity (listed options, futures) and/or Risk systems. Convertible bond and convertible preferred background is a plus.
- Equity trading and order management.
- Capture & understand business requirements and architect, design and implement technical solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with trading desk, middle office personnel and peer technology teams.
Development background in a Microsoft environment, critical technology skills include:
- Microsoft .Net development, C# development.
- Microsoft based C++ programming is a plus
- Databases: SQL Server
- Background in FIX protocols, order and front office derivative-based order management systems is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $800.00 – $950.00 per day
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|