DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Business Development Department
REPORTS TO: Marketing Creative Services Manager
- Responsible for maintaining the firm’s client relationship management (CRM) database, InterAction and the distribution of the email marketing communications to the firm’s clients and contacts
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of data in the CRM system.
- Assists with marketing related technology activities including business development research tools and other related marketing technology initiatives.
- Improves the overall quality of data by checking for duplicates and incomplete information and using other data quality tools and procedures and maintains and builds maintenance schedule.
- Ensures that specific groups of contacts (e.g., clients, prospects, top clients) are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Researches and verifies company mergers, name changes, office relocations and alumni movement.
- Assists in database cleanup of returned mail and email bounce-backs.
- Tracks marketing activities and events.
- Works with marketing team and firm business departments to develop new initiatives powered by the firm’s CRM system.
- Distributes marketing-related electronic communications to clients and contacts of the firm, including client alerts, invitations to events, newsletters and other communications.
- Provides technical and administrative support for the firm’s email marketing software (Vuture);
- provides analytics around email campaigns.
- Provides database support for events planning.
- Liaises with staff in marketing, events, business development, IT, and training on matters related to electronic communications to clients and contacts of the firm.
- Troubleshoots CRM system issues including working with the firm’s IT department for seeking system related resolution(s).
- Assists end users with their day-to-day use of the CRM systems.
- Assist with providing training for marketing staff.
- Performs various reports for business development and marketing; perform imports/exports of targeted data and queries.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of three years of work experience in a related field; preferably within a law firm or professional services organization.
- Knowledge of InterAction is preferred.
- Knowledge of Vuture or similar email technology is a plus.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the firm.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and HTML.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in an open office environment.
- The work may require extended and irregular hours to perform the essential duties of the position.