Customer Success Manager
Aquant is a 3-year-old start up pioneering the use of Predictive AI to revolutionize the way companies monitor their systems. Aquant’s platform leverages machine learning to enable companies to make smarter data driven decisions by providing predictive and actionable service recommendations. With the aim of predicting faults and time to failures, our clients enjoy substantially higher machine availability and greater uptimes. Operating within a $650 billion-dollar market, Aquant was built by industry experts with a passion to help companies eliminate unplanned downtime in the most profitable way. We call it Uptime as a Service and our platform is already utilized by several Fortune 500 clients. For more information, check us out at www.aquant.io.
The Customer Success Manager role is an amazing opportunity to join a flourishing organization and make an impact. You will leverage your technical background to play a critical client facing role ensuring our customers adopt and utilize the Aquant platform to its utmost capabilities. You will balance multiple tasks simultaneously by leveraging your interpersonal skills and highly organized acumen to provide an exceptional experience through onboarding and other after sales activities.
- As primary liaison, act as trusted advisor to the client, enhancing the client relationship experience.
- Plan and execute onboarding process, implementing the Aquant platform and providing comprehensive training.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all client inquiries and issues including post “Go-Live” support utilizing our internal support ticket system.
- Provide business insight with aim of improving client experience through analysis of client data and Aquant platform usage.
- Act as an advocate for client interests, gaining an understanding for client’s successes and challenges, subsequently sharing feedback with all Aquant
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a client facing role working with Big Data
- Working knowledge of Client Success processes
- Cloud Data Warehouse experience
- General understanding of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate technical concepts to clients with varying technical backgrounds
- Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges
- Social and team oriented personality with strong collaboration skills focused on a commitment to quality and success
- Amenable to a potential travel requirement of up to 25%
- Analytics and BI
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and performance-based bonus
- Exceptional benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Disability)
Aquant also offers other fringe benefits and perks including a stocked pantry and a casual business culture with exciting and challenging projects to work on.
|Job Category||Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology, Technology|