Chief Data Office – Data Banking Analyst – midtown NYC
Core responsibilities will include (but not limited to);
- Understanding appropriate regulatory initiatives impacting Global Banking
- Supporting the Global Banking Data initiatives and Future State architecture program
- Work with the CDO teams to ensure Global Banking requirements are met in full
- Partner with the Data Analytics team to identify opportunities to deliver benefits to the Global Banking
The US CDO Global Banking Analyst is based in New York but is part of a global team and will require engagement and partnership with teams across the US, HK and any other applicable entity.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advance experience with writing of data quality rules / dimensions
- Previous experience in data management, data governance, and related activities.
- Experience with design of data control across systems and processes, implementation of governance policies and writing of data quality rules / dimensions
- Good analytical skills to leverage current and emerging data and analytical techniques to address business challenges and opportunities in an actionable way.
- Good interpersonal skills with highly developed capacity to constructively challenge and influence executive management
- Good communication, skills set.
- Good problem-solving skills with ability to consider alternative and innovative solutions
- Good track record of delivery against core initiatives
- Good capability in translating complex and/or technical work and insights into straightforward business language.
- Experience with the latest thought in implementation practices, data quality strategies, and data lineage methods a plus.
- Experience with planning and execution of data controls and system adoption
- Knowledge and experience of Data Management principals and their practical applications
- Ability to build a collaborative and constructive partnership with relevant project teams and/or SMEs for content development.
- Good understanding of the global banking & trading business including products, services, processes, and risk & Finance
- Knowledge and understanding of Global Banking products and processes
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|