Data Governance Project Manager
Contract: 6 Months
Start Date: Targeting September 1st
New York City, New York
Local Candidates Only (Temporarily Remote due to COVID-19)
This Data Governance Project Manager role is part of the CDO function in GBM and requires experience with data governance and regulatory data initiatives, familiarity with regulation DFA 165E (Single-Counterparty Exposure Limits) and its usage of client and credit data, working knowledge of credit limit, credit structure, and credit exposure.
We’re looking for CV’s that showcase regulatory data work especially any Dodd-Frank related data initiatives, ideally involving regulation DFA 165E.
- The GBM CDO function was initially established as part of a company-wide program to improve the management of data across the organization. As the function has continued to evolve, the team is looking to build out stronger relationships across the GBM Business Units and Functional teams.
- The team has an existing structure that has been looking at “foundation” level CDO deliverables including:
- Data Quality including Data Quality Dashboard
- Data Quality Issue Management
- Critical Data Element (CDE) Management
- Metadata Management
- Data Sharing & Data Usage
- In addition, the team has been engaged in or has been driving key regulatory programs including DFA 165E (Single-Counterparty Exposure Limits).
- The core objective of this role is to define data requirements related to a specific regulatory order, DFA 165E articulate those requirements to IT and solve for aggregation of credit exposure to legal entity parent.
- Role requirements
- Self-starter with Data Management, Data Governance and Lineage expertise
- Familiar with the regulation and its usage of client and credit data
- Working knowledge of credit limit, credit structure, credit exposure and legal entity structure/hierarchy.
- Additionally, there are 4 systems in scope in which the resource will have to identify the right data set.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $575.00 to $625.00 /day
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Project Management|