DATA SCIENTIST – New York City
Join the Artificial Intelligence team at New York’s #1-ranked healthcare provider.
This major healthcare provider in New York is now leveraging the most innovative and transformative technologies to provide the highest quality care. This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. Thrive in our fast-paced environment, as you lead enterprise-wide implementation of AI. Join and collaborate with a tight-knit team of creative and ambitious data analysts, engineers, and developers, working on the most important enterprise initiatives in our healthcare system.
You will be a critical part of building the future, as integrating of A.I. into all aspects of healthcare delivery and make a huge positive impact on patient lives.
Artificial Intelligence team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented Data Scientist to support, enhance, and expand artificial intelligence program in redefining company’s healthcare delivery operations. Company’s mission is to enhance healthcare delivery through integration of machine learning, extracting knowledge from millions of data points from the electronic medical record and clinical documents to generate actionable insights for our clinical, operational, and enterprise teams.
As a critical member of our A.I. deployment team, you will oversee machine learning algorithm generation and be responsible for establishing and maintaining a quality pipeline of models. Working with senior executives and clinical leadership, you will have a prominent voice in shaping strategic decisions and process redesign across the enterprise.
- PhD in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Physics, Mathematics, or other data science related field
- Demonstration of predictive modeling, hypothesis testing, and rapid prototyping in machine learning or data science
- Demonstration of performance improvement or process redesign
- Experience in neural network frameworks and modeling
- Experience in natural language processing
- Previous work related or research experience in algorithm design or analytics related to operational or business problems
- Experience working with large datasets in SQL or NoSQL databases
- Proficiency in data-science related languages and packages (python, R, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Proficient in data analytics and engineering, able to clean, transform, and merge data
- Strong background in statistics methodology
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related discipline or related work experience six to eight years
Six to eight years of related work experience