Designer [ 3D & 2D Packaging & Print ]
New York, NY
In this position, you would be responsible for Perfume brands design development & execution for 3D primary and secondary packaging, line extensions, 2D printing promotion, POP and artwork production.
Under supervision of Creative Director and Sr.Art Director.
- Produce high-quality packaging designs for technical specifications and content; manipulate and create designs for size and other variances
- Design and develop primary and secondary packaging components, with minimal guidance, that meet consumer, brand, customer, and manufacturing.
- Develop 3D images and renderings; present concepts and alternate design versions on a per project basis
- Design promotional packaging (gift set boxes, sleeves, texture items) for all product categories
- Adhere to Brand’s standards and processes and guideline requirements to all creative projects.
- Fulfill artwork requests and misc. creative needs – logos, images, etc.
- Liaise with various cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and merchandising
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in packaging design or related field
- 3+ years’ packaging design and production experience
- Experience in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Proficient with 3D rendering Rhino & Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) and Microsoft Office
- Strong sense of typography, color, layout, composition and design
- Knowledge of prepress, color matching/retouching, offset and digital printing
- Detail-oriented, team player, focused and highly organized
Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, flexible, go-getter with strong collaborative skills
|• Strong sense of typography, color, layout, composition and design
• Knowledge of prepress, color matching/retouching, offset and digital printing
• Detail-oriented, team player, focused and highly organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive, flexible, go-getter with strong collaborative skills