E-Trading Front End Developer
US Fixed Income Technology – E-Trading
US Fixed Income Technology team is seeking a front end developer for Front Office Fixed Income eTrading Team. As part of a large development team in a growing company, this is a high-profile and varied role, requiring a mix of business analysis, design, implementation, and incremental delivery to business users. Interaction with non-technical staff and cross-functional teams is critical to ensure that system continues to meet the user’s needs and contribute to the continued growth and profitability of the company. The individual must be proactive, self-starter, and willing to learn new technologies.
- Develop front office trading application for pricing, trade processing and execution.
- Often individual will be asked to help team develop, test, and support Windows Desktop Plugins for ION Vendor Application.
- Build tools to automate different management aspects of the system.
- Develop new features, based on trading desk requests.
- Review and implement solutions in a timely manner using best practice processes and software development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience with Java, C/C++ or Python is required.
- Basic Database Skills – SQL Query, Web Based Frontend HTML5/CSS.
- Knowledge of cloud based technology such as AWS is a plus.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts – design patterns.
- Experience of working with structured development processes and methodologies.
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Technology|