Equity Derivatives C# Senior Software Developer
The Front Office Senior Software Developer will work on the in-house Derivatives Trading System and will possess technical expertise to build, enhance and support existing and new front office trading applications. He/She must be a self-starter who is willing to work independently in a demanding trading environment. This person should be rigorous and should be able to work with minimal supervision with exemplary follow through. Previous experience with working in equity derivatives is highly desired. Excellent communication skills are a must as this position involves interacting with the trading desk and other teams daily.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and enhance new and existing C# .NET & C++ front office applications and services with a strong focus on OTC/Exotic derivatives architecting and build out.
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications and architect solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with trading desk, middle office personnel and peer technology teams.
- Provide day to day level 2 application support for multiple trading applications.
- 8+ years of experience in C# .NET.
- 5+ years of experience in capital markets working and knowledge of financial products.
- Experience working in C++ is a plus.
- Experience working on any RDBMS is a plus.
- Experience in realtime or near realtime trading systems. Experience working on OMS, and/or Risk is a plus.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- BS degree or equivalent with a GPA of 3.0 or above
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|