Frontend Angular Developer
6 Months: Contract to Hire
Local Candidates Only
About the Job:
As a member of the Technology Team, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Frontend Angular Developer, you’ll use your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products for our customers.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform hands-on Front-End Development, write code and unit tests, do proof of concepts, conduct code reviews, and perform testing using Protractor.
- Work closely with Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Experience developing complex applications using Angular 4/5/6 (Not AngularJS)
- Experience with Protractor testing tool.
- Working understanding of Angular-CLI and NodeJS
- Strong fundamentals of CSS (knowledge of Sass is a plus)
- Willing to work with the team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
- Strong communication skills and critical thinking skills
|Job Category||Information Technology, Technology|