Identity Management Engineer
Information Security that Impacts the Bigger Picture: You Can Help Make It Possible
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked healthcare provider. This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. Joining their team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career with this major healthcare provider awaits you.
Information Security team is seeking an Identity Management Engineer to lead the deployment of SailPoint’s IdentityIQ and IdentityNow platforms across campuses. In this role, you will be responsible for the ongoing development support for new policy creation, identity management workflow creation, connector support, and other SailPoint platform configuration related to new customer requirements. You will lead program design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the IAM platform. In addition, you will collaborate with engineering teams responsible for directory services, multifactor, SSO and other access management services. This position requires extensive knowledge of these platforms, as well as experience integrating these in complex technical environments.
- In-depth understanding of enterprise identity management platforms, identity proofing principles, and identity management best practices
- Strong experience with user provisioning and self-service; account creation and management; entitlement review and certification; entitlement management; enterprise directory architecture and design; role-based access control; single sign-on; identity federation; privileged user access management; multifactor authentication
- Understanding of current developments and trends in access provisioning across Active Directory, on-premise and SaaS/Cloud, ERP systems, and other provisioning targets
- Experience working with functional business and technical teams in a large and complex, environments
- Strong SailPoint and Java experience
- Working knowledge of multiple scripting languages (including Python and Perl), and command line utilities
- Experience in deploying and managing applications on Tomcat
- Strong understanding of RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP, account lifecycle management, and other IAM tenets
- Advanced knowledge of core PKI concepts and practices
|Job Category||Information Technology - Security, Healthcare, Information Technology, Technology|