Java and SQL Developer Consultant
Headquartered in New York, with offices in over 30 cities around the world, the firm provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage and securities research, as well as wealth and asset management with all businesses operating in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Recent Awards and Acknowledgements:
- One of the World’s Most Admired Companies – Fortune Magazine
- Most Innovative Investment Bank for Growth Companies – The Banker
- One of the 100 Best Companies to Work For – The Sunday Times of London
- Best Place to Work of the Decade in the Global Financial Markets – Here Is The City
This role is in the Equities Front Office working with home grown reporting application Core Java and MS SQL. This is a consultant position in midtown NYC.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-6 years experience in Financial Services, preferably Equity Trading.
- Hands on technical expert Core Java.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Good working experience with any database, we use MS SQL
- Organized, structured, strong attention to detail with demonstrable ability to break down complex problems into phased deliverables.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to build good relationships & partnership models; Ability to manage deliverables.
- The candidate must be flexible and comfortable in an environment/matrix organization with diverse senior stakeholders at different levels of the organization.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline or unrelated Bachelors with Professional Certification/Masters in IT.
|Job Category||Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|