Junior Full Stack/Java Developer – Associate/Consultant
NYC –2 positions
About the Team
Our client specializes in advisory, implementation, and delivery of client-centered solutions across Financial Services, Energy and the Insurance industries. We support modern platform implementations, product innovation, digital transformations, end-to-end IT delivery embedded with DevOps practices and service-oriented architecture, omni-channel standardization, cloud-based data management, predictive data analytics. Working in collaboration with our digital team and industry domain practices, we advise clients with solution offerings to leverage technology to deliver efficiency, optimization and end-customer satisfaction.
About the Job
As a member of the Technology team, you will help define, establish, and evolve our full-stack development capacities. You will be tasked in creating innovative solutions that advance our clients businesses. You’ll join a strong and inspiring team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Perform hands-on Java Development, adoption of modern software engineering & delivery practices using Java, Spring Boot, Angular, REST/Microservices, Test Automation, JBoss
- Work closely with Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
- You will also be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT
What You’ll Bring with You
- 4+ years of active development delivery experience, with 2+ years of delivery within Agile SDLC, ideally with continuous deployment (cd)/continuous integration (ci)
- Solid experience in JAVA (micro) services and REST APIs development, Angular front-end development, continuous integration (CDCI) as well as test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD)
- Strong Agile development approach
Proficient experience with the following:
- Development: Java EE, Spring, Springboot, Bootstrap, Angular JS frameworks, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Oracle DB
- Exposure to a banking and/or finance environment preferred
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We are not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that we are their firm
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our customers and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
|Job Category||Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|