Junior Solutions Architect
6 Months: Contract-to-Hire
- Experienced in building enterprise architecture frameworks, standards and principals.
- JAVA Technology Architecture and software development experience with and understanding of a modern technology stack. Proficient in Microservices, Angular and AWS.
- Knowledge and experience of data related technologies – from Big Data solutions, document stores, RDBMS and Graph Database, to Analytics, visualizations, data science, ML, cloud architecture and integration technologies.
- Product Implementation Experience (Preferably in Financial Services: Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking or Insurance; or in industries with similar legacy and innovation challenges e.g. Telecoms).
- Experience of DevOps and Agile development methods – also Waterfall delivery in a large-scale Program Delivery environment.
- Leadership of junior architects designing individual components of a solution.
- Demonstrable medium scale people management (including 3rd party offshore personnel) and community building experience.
- Experience advising clients and delivering architecture roadmaps and digital platform designs; end-to-end experience (infrastructure experience not critical).
- Thought leadership.
- Business development and pre-sales experience – understanding our client’s business and showing strong commercial acumen in the seeking out of opportunities and the winning of work.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 – $50.00 per hour