Machine Learning Engineer – consultant – McLean VA
Machine Learning Software Engineer with TensorFlow experience,
- Candidates must be able to conduct research, implement new models, conduct experiments and package models working with various teams.
- Candidates must have strong programming skills in Python, flexibility working across various deep learning platforms (e.g., TensorFlow and SageMaker).
- We are looking for software development engineers who take pride in tackling hardest challenges, excel at working in an agile environment.
- You will work in a diverse team and environment to build out the foundational ML workflow platform.
At Least 3 Years of Experience and Knowledge in:
- Machine Learning
- Experience with deep learning framework TensorFlow is a must
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, object-oriented design, algorithm, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience with Machine Learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools such as R and MATLAB is a plus
Start date : 01/07/2020