QA Engineer – Consultant – New York
About the Job
As a member of the Technology Team, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a QA Engineer, you’ll work closely with the Development and Testing team.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Analysis of current manual test processes to design automation scope and structure.
- Build and implementation of robust automated test suites.
- Integration of automated test suites with the current build and deployment processes.
- Maintenance of automated tests to accommodate changes in system design and architecture.
- Integration of Automation framework with existing tools (JIRA).
- Create/Manage/Utilize Defect workflows with automated test execution.
- Design and publish meaningful metric to support automation test creation and execution.
What You’ll Bring with You
- 4+ years of experience with QA/QA engineering delivery experience, with 2+ years of delivery within Agile SDLC/teams ideally with CDCI
- Programming experience in Java with focus on behavior driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) and design patterns, ideally within continuous integration (CDCI)
- Experience with JAVA (micro) services and REST APIs and exposure to Angular front ends
- Agile development approach
- Testing: Junit, Mockito, Protractor, JBehave, Karma, or similar
- Development: Basic Java – TDD/BDD testing related
- Experience with the following:
- Spring, Springboot, Bootstrap, Angular JS frameworks, IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Build/CICD: Maven, Sonar, Git/stash, Teamcity/Jenkins, Docker
- Exposure to banking and/or finance environments preferred
- Experience in BPMN technologies such as JBPM, Activitii, or similar a plus