RAF Business Readiness Project Manager
Contract: 6 Months+
New York City, New York
Local Candidates Only
- Balance Sheet Management (BSM) is the market-facing arm of Treasury, sitting within the Global Banking and Markets business. It has a presence in each HSBC operating entity and has responsibility for managing the bank’s liquidity, funding and interest rate risk. BSM trades Money Market, FX, Fixed Income securities and derivative products, facing Group Affiliates and Counterparties as principal for the bank.
- The candidate needs to have working experience and an understanding in relevant Balance Sheet Management regulatory implications, liquidity and funding.
- The role holder will be supported by representatives in the following areas:
- BSM senior management team & working group members across operating entities
- Functional project teams (IT, Ops, Finance, Risk, Legal)
- Group Treasury
- The role holder will have responsibility for the following deliverables, as well as manage project governance responsibilities.
- Key examples of responsibilities:
- Work directly under BSM instructions to gather relevant regulatory, liquidity and funding information, document processes and work on the operational framework to ensure plans and capabilities are adequately embedded in BAU.
- Maintain a project plan, ensuring delivery and reporting in line with the project requirements
- Coordinating delivery of BSM capabilities across RAF work streams, Resolution Groups, as well as monitoring and directing readiness across functions, particularly IT, GM Operations, Finance, Risk & Legal.
- Ensure dependencies with other RAF work streams and functional areas are fully considered, planned for and delivered
- Provide updates on the progress of the deliveries to BSM EXCO members and in the relevant established work streams & working groups established under the Group RAF Steerco Governance.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $575.00 to $625.00 /day