Regulatory Change – Business Analyst – Jacksonville, FL
MUST: Regulatory change, Change Management, business analyses and Client Lifecycle Management experience (CLM)
- Ensure alignment with CLM and Global KYC Program governance and reporting requirements.
- Support in the production and maintenance of governance documents and materials required for the Bafin Orders governance, and related CLM and Global KYC Program governance, to run effectively (including but not limited to the fortnightly Change Forum Deck, Minutes, Actions and Decisions Matrix, RAID Log, Attendance Log).
- Track CLM delivery against Book of Work and provide reporting in line with CLM standards. Manage dependencies.
- Provide Change Management (including local and Global execution support) for the BaFin Orders where CLM is accountable for delivery.
- Assist in designing the future state business architecture in line with the committed BaFin timeframes.
Description of Deliverables:
- CLM Governance capability for the Bafin Orders established (including process designed for tracking associated milestone plans and RAIDs)
- Management and ongoing updates of the BaFin order plan and dependencies
- Ongoing tracking and management of Milestones
- Manage Change Request process for the BaFin order related milestones
- Required CLM change and reporting materials (including but not limited to: Order Governance / Change Forum Deck, Minutes, Actions and Decisions Matrix, RAID Log, Attendance Log)
- Management of Milestones in the CLM Book of Work and into the Global KYC Program
- Provide execution support to BaFin orders to achieve milestones.
- On-going global co-ordination of stakeholders to support effective delivery of BaFin Orders / CLM BoW, facing off to senior CLM management to ensure CLM strategy and business requirements are met.