Regulatory Change Project Manager – contract – midtown NYC
Reg Change Project Manager
A PM role on the reg. change program with the ability/experience to lead global projects.
Candidates MUST have previous experience LEADING AND PROGRAM MANAGING:
- end-to-end regulatory change programs
- Analysing business impacts of relevant regulations
- Creating program plans from these impacts
- Driving the program through completion
The PM will be responsible for the end to end execution and delivery of reg. change projects. Someone who has experience working with:
- US regulations (Dodd Frank or other regulations)
- regulatory interpretation
- rule traceability through to implementation
- implement regulatory control framework
- ability to lead meetings across business and global functions
- experience working with Front Office stakeholders
- driving the project delivery with stakeholders
- focus on risk and issue management and decision making.
- Strong communication skills
- stakeholder management
- ability to work with global stakeholders are important.
- Strong capital markets background
- strong analytical skills
- Big 4 background would be a plus.
|Job Category||Information Technology - Security, Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Project Management, Regulation, Technology|