Salesforce Developer – NY
CRM & Analytics Team Overview:
The CRM & Analytics team is a highly strategic and cross-functional team responsible for leading the firm’s global digitalization effort. This initiative, spanning all client-facing business units and corporate functions, will drive innovation and strategic change through technology, data science, and deep analytics. The team partners with key business leaders and industry experts to build transformational technology to drive revenue, maximize efficiency, and optimize the allocation of resources. The CRM & Analytics team is at the forefront of company’s cloud initiative, leveraging best-in-class cloud-based technologies to replace legacy on-premises solutions to provide intelligent trend insights, actionable opportunities, decision support, and transparency into all client and business-related activities.
The role is responsible for developing and maintaining software for CRM and Analytics based on the Salesforce platform used by the business daily to make decisions, answer questions and discover new insights by the business daily to make decisions, answer questions and discover new insights.
The new CRM system consists of various dashboards, reports, services and tools. The Software Developer will work closely with front office business sponsors, product managers, data & analytics teams, and external vendors. Tasks will range from small fixes/enhancements, to larger full stack development projects.
- We are looking for an energetic technologist who will:
- Work on the software design, development and support utilizing Salesforce platform
- Partner with Data and Analytics team to deliver analytics to the end users via Salesforce web and mobile platforms/interfaces
- Work on the integrating the machine learning recommendations into the CRM
- Participate in weekly meetings and maintain daily communications with product managers and users
- Work with the front – end and back – end code, including fixes and enhancements
- 5+ years of extensive programming experience in Salesforce
- Salesforce Developer with the Platform Developer 2 certificate or close to it
- BS in computer science is attractive.
- Passionate about technology
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|