SECURITY OPERATIONS ENGINEER & DEVELOPER
Information Security that Impacts the Bigger Picture: You Can Help Make It Possible
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked major healthcare provider. This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life.
The Security Operations Engineer operates and maintains the InfoSec team’s portfolio of vulnerability management, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), automation, and authentication tools.
Additional tasks include forensic recovery/support, event management, spam investigation, threat feed management, penetration testing, proactive defense, network sensor auditing, and security event management. This is a multi-dimensional role, partnering closely with peer teams inside the Information Security department, and business partners across a large, multi-campus healthcare organization.
These partnerships ultimately result in an enhanced defense posture and proactive development of secure, robust solutions across the organization.
- CISSP, CEH, CNSE or equivalent certification
- Knowledge and experience with log management platforms such as Splunk
- Knowledge and experience with automation or scripting languages such as BASH, Perl, Python, PowerShell, or VB
- Knowledge and experience with network security fundamentals such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, web proxies and internet content filtering
- Knowledge of cryptography and encryption products, data loss prevention, mobile device management
- Experience with cloud based or SaaS topologies, with emphasis on API integration to supporting security products
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, information technology, or a computer related discipline
- At least three to five years or equivalent of technical experience in an IT related field
|Job Category||Information Technology - Security, Information Technology, Technology|