Senior ION .NET Developer
6 Month Contract-to-Hire
New York City, New York
Local Candidates Only
About the Job:
As a member of the Technology team, you will help define, establish, and evolve our Ion .Net development capacities. You will be tasked in creating innovative solutions that advance our clients businesses. You’ll join a strong and inspiring team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work closely with Project Manager / Delivery Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management
- Interact with client’s senior management and executives, trading desks, information technology teams, and internal development.
- Understand and document current work-flows identity gaps, gather business/functional requirements, and identify potential improvements that will guide deployments
- Work with product, sales, and legal in construction/issuance of client proposals
- Work with Project lead for the implementation of the ION MarketView solution
- Develop and deliver product demos, installation and configuration of server components, validate market connectivity, configuration of user interfaces, UAT and SIT testing
- Coordinate and run user training sessions, requirements walk-throughs, and sign-offs.
- Oversee production rollouts and providing post roll out premium support
- Be the First line support for the Mortgage desk of a primary broker dealer
- Liaison between Business unit/Traders and Technology
- Work with front, middle, and back office for a quick turnaround of production issues/management of outages.
- Support the integration of new releases, bug fixes, patches and configuration changes into production including post release checks and trader training/notification
- Liaison with Trade Surveillance/Compliance to locate trades and identify trade attributes
- Analyze business gaps and worked with internal development to translate business requests into functional software
- Analyze production and test issues of the MBS solution
- Conduct status calls with multiple client front office support teams on weekly basis, maintaining excellent client/account relationships
- Work with clients to analyze business gaps and escalate to internal development accordingly
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 5 years minimum ION.NET experience
- Project Manager and Technical lead for the development, support, and release of the ION.NET
- Lead trading systems support for the Fixed Income Mortgage Trading Desks.
- Trading system and ION Platform, which handles the straight processing of Dealerweb, Tradeweb, Bloomberg, Brokertec, and eSpeed trades.
- Maintain the trade/risk feeds and reconcile the WinFITS trades between the Bloomberg TOMS system and ADP Impact Back Office system
- Monitor and resolve FINRA TRACE/TRAQS issues (rejected, unmatched, and queued trades).
- Maintain Windows and Red Hat Linux application servers.
- Manage the disaster recovery process for the trading systems and its respective ION Platform components
- Liaison between the Back Office and Trading Desks. Work with Back Office to confirm the allocation ofTBAs to pools are within the tolerance the trading desk is expecting before the trades are uploaded into front office systems.
- Interact with executive/senior management about upgrades/changes/issues within the division.
- Support trading floors domestically (Stamford, New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta)and internationally (Tokyo and Hong Kong) with their application and trading issues.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $70.00 – $80.00 per hour
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Information Technology, Technology|