Senior Java Developer with Big Data Experience – Denver Co
As Senior Developer for the Data Ingress/Egress and Storage team in the company’s Financial Framework program, you will help define the technical direction for the team as it relates to the performant and scalable date persistence needs of components and customers.
Your role will require diverse skills. In addition to development of the product itself, you will also be expected to contribute to mentoring younger developers, participate in architecture and design initiatives, constantly evaluate and propose new technology, contribute to the overall program architecture, and evangelize the use of cutting-edge data and cloud technologies.
- Codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Designs and develops secure and performant data and software solutions.
- Mentors junior developers by reviewing designs, coding and testing.
- Provides knowledge and experience with data encoding mechanisms (e.g. flatbuffers, avro, etc.) and effective transportation schemes to architecture and designs.
- Evangelizes new data technologies with development team, peers, and management.
- Collaborates with internal and external business partners to clarify system requirements and business processes.
- Provides expertise with big data solutions like Spark, Hadoop, Presto, Hive.
- Provides expertise with no-SQL solutions like Cassandra, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB.
- Provides expertise with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) and their data solutions.
- Provides expertise with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Designs scalable and performant data pipelines to meet specific data processing needs.
Additional Job Description:
Bachelors’ or advanced degree in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems is preferred.
Experience Required: 8+ years
|Job Category||Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|