Multifamily Modern Delivery Scrum Master
6 Month: Contract-to-Hire
Local Candidates Only
Scrum Masters are responsible for establishing and leading projects, ranging in complexity, from start to finish. The individual in this role will manage project scope, schedule, budget, quality, risks and issues, impact and systems, and dependencies with other business units within the company.
- Lead all project ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Planning, Review, Retrospective, Backlog Refinement, etc.)
- Participate in requirements and design discussions with project stakeholders
- Develop and maintain project budget and forecast
- Assess and manage project risks and issues
- Work with team to develop Objectives and Key Results quarterly and track that the team is on track to meet the goals.
- Participate in big room planning and lead the team to developing a plan for the upcoming Product Increment
- Must have previous experience as a Scrum Master
- Ability to lead these meetings remotely using Jira, Microsoft Teams, Mural, etc.
- Experience in the financial (mortgage) technology space and its associated regulations
- Knowledge of loan life cycle
- A well-defined track record of releasing successful product on a frequent basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to clearly articulate findings and concepts that support the problem you are trying to solve
- Understanding of technologies such as AWS cloud infrastructure and services, Mongo DB, Angular, Spring Boot.
- Proficiency with Jira and Confluence.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 – $65.00 per hour
|Job Category||Information Technology, Technology|