Senior Software Developer – Analyst – Middle Office Technology
World’s only independent full-service global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. This firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, and foreign exchange, as well as wealth management, in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Software Developer /Analyst with proven implementation track record of middle office and back office clearing applications for first or second tier Financial Institutions. Strong knowledge of trade flows, market data, trade reporting and reconciliation, broker/dealer regulatory requirements, allocations, clearing and settlement processing across multiple products (equities, options, fixed income, futures). Experience with global trade processing (both US and International) will be a major advantage for the appropriate candidate.
- BA, BS Minimum – Technology or Finance related degree.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Applications Development, Business Analysis and Technical Architecture
- Ideal candidate must have a broad knowledge of broker dealer processes and data requirements leading from front-end trading and order match through middle and back office systems.
- Experience with Omgeo ALERT, CTM, Broadridge BPS and GLOSS is highly preferable.
- Good understanding of technical architecture, especially in the areas of application and system integration.
- Strong knowledge of technical infrastructure and information security in a Microsoft environment, including Windows 2008-present, and SQL Server 2012-present.
- Knowledge of vendor clearing systems (Broadridge), interfaces to intra-day comparison and clearing systems, Omgeo ALERT and CTM.
- Application Development: C#, .NET, relational database design and development with SQL Server and T-SQL, knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Principals in .NET, experience with Visual Studio, TFS, experience with web services and SOA, ASP.Net, WCF, ASP.Net MVC, knowledge of WinForms and/or WPF, MQSeries.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- Ability to present issues, status and progress to management in an intelligible, concise manner and to articulate issues and alternatives towards issue resolution.
- Ability to effectively work with Technical Infrastructure and Information Security groups to help represent the interests of the Middle Office Technology Team.
- Good analytical and writing skills, ability to understand the needs of business organizations, ability to incorporate feedback, and attention to detail.
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|