Senior Web Developer
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the most cutting edge projects in current Healthcare Information Technology for one of the best hospitals in the country.
Seeking a talented and motivated Senior Web Developer to become a part of our award winning Web Development Team. In this role, you will implement mobile and web-based applications for patients and health care providers.
To succeed in this role, you should be a strong self-starter who is passionate about transforming health care using innovative information technology, solving real problems, developing awesome apps and creating amazing user experience. You should have excellent analytical and organizational skills, solid understanding of mobile, web and integration technologies and good knowledge of Web User Interface best practices.
- Prototypes, design, develop, test and maintain engaging mobile and web multi-tiered applications to meet challenging business needs.
- Provide time estimates and complete tasks in Agile development environment.
- Define technical architecture, write and present detailed design and technical system specifications and maintenance documentation of projects.
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline *** (Preferred)
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft technologies, including .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, WCF
- 5+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining web-based systems
- Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- Expert knowledge in database design and development
- Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, SOA and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Some experience or interest in native and hybrid Mobile App Development and Cordova/Phonegap Platform
- Experience in authentication and encryption methodologies
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience integrating complex systems with external vendors
- Some understanding of modern mobile application development and iOS app deployment procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication and independent time management skills
- Microsoft and other technical certifications not required but highly desired
- Examples/portfolio of work required
|Job Category||Healthcare, Information Technology, Technology|