Software Developer 3+ positions. Require strong programming skills, 3+ years experience with solid knowledge in Object Oriented Languages (C#, Java, Python etc.,) and must have experience using one or more of these languages in a professional environment. The position is in the Corporate & Investment Information Technology Division, to work with the Global Markets Division, which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies and Commodities structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team.
As a member of the team within the department, you will work directly with traders and structurers, to develop standard high-quality tools that exceed their needs and expectations.
You will sit on the trading desk, and assist traders in 3 key areas:
- Developing high quality original tools including:
- Pricing and decision-making tools
- Risk Management and position follow-up instruments
- Quantitative analytic developments
- Trading strategies
- Be the “Go to Person” for the Traders and Structures who are using the above tools
- Use your deep and broad expertise to improve the stability and safety of the tools
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong programming skills 3+ years experience
- Solid knowledge Object Oriented Languages (C#, Java, Python etc,) and must have experience using one or more of these languages in a professional environment.
- Solid knowledge of Database management tools (SQL)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
Desired / Plus:
- Quantitative background
- Knowledge of Mongo DB
- Knowledge of HTML5 / Angular
- Autonomy and Rigor
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team player
|Job Category||Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|