Software Engineer – VP
Software Engineering team, the part of Engineering and Architecture Area. They build the testing platform for the firm: a suite of testing tools and solutions integrated into delivery pipeline and developer tools. Namely – the fundamentally new approach to software testing that reduces testing time by 90% (provisional patent approved); analytics engine that prioritizes test cases execution based on trends in code changes and test results; test data generators, web UI testing grid, integrations with performance testing vendor tools, and a testing knowledge center.
Who we think will be a great fit:
We’re looking for developers who have interest in application design and development, but a passion for getting things done. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most of the following requirements:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with containers (Docker and Kubernetes), micro services, and cloud (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Fluent in Java
Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals:
- “Gang of Four” design patterns,
- data structures and algorithms
- interface designs
- integration patterns
- Hands on with Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring Batch
- Hands on building RESTful web services with Spring
- Hands on building JPA data access layers, with Spring and Hibernate
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Proficiency in SQL (MySql, MariaDb, or Oracle)
- Contribution to open source projects or portfolio of websites you’ve created is a huge plus
|Job Category||Banking, Banking & Finance, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|