Transformation: Sr. Automation (RPA) Business Analyst
Location: New York City
Job type: Contract
The position has responsibility for client facing requirements gathering to capture as-is process and map to-be process vision in the areas of advanced automation and robotics. Exposure in the areas of Enterprise Architecture, customer digital experience, AI and machine learning will be beneficial. It involves identifying automation blockers and identifying automation enablers and articulating them to the client. The role is also responsible for producing process definition document (PDD) – a keystroke level process map to transition process into next stage of delivery and bringing understanding of business process/robotics to support development/testing during delivery.
- Interface directly with the client on daily basis
- Running workshops with client SMEs to understand the end to end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation.
- Calculate automation % and FTE benefit and build effort estimates and perform initial prioritization.
- Present summary of findings to the client and walk them through to-be design of the automated process.
- Provide outputs for weekly due diligence updates with the client.
- Understanding the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process.
- Analyze business processes and identify areas of opportunity to implement RPA.
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
- Be involved in all process automation activities from the initial prioritization, development and testing through implementation and continuous improvement.
- Build, review, and own Process Definition Documentation.
- Build, review, and own test plans and test cases facilitate the gathering of test data.
- 4 years of experience in Business Process Analysis.
- Experience of working on projects using automation and robotic tools such as Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere/UI Path/Open Span.
- Experienced with spectrum of offerings across basic automation to machine learning and cognitive RPA capabilities across client projects.
- Must have leveraged Customer Experience centric approaches such as journey maps, pain point identification & moments of truth to drive digital transformation initiatives.
- Must have experience in RPA / automation assessment work to drive key automation outcomes.
- Desire to grow professionally in sales, high quality delivery and practice development realms.
- White paper authorship or publications are a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Visio or similar workflow documentation tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Technical degree.
- Nice to have awareness of DevOps, Agile, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Job Type: Contract
|Job Category||Artificial Intelligence, Banking, Finance, Technology|