6 Month: Contract-to-Hire
Port Jefferson Station, NY (Long Island)
Local Candidates Only
Our client is a real-estate management and development company, as well as boutique private equity group, based in Port Jefferson, NY.
The team currently owns and manages over 1 million square feet of real estate. In investments, the team specializes in transactions with values between $5 and $70 million, located mainly on the East Coast of the United States.
Our client has helped grow startups, finance real estate development, effect capital infusions to stabilize companies and bring new companies to the market.
At this time, our teams are seeking a Staff Accountant in the Port Jefferson area for a new long-term engagement. Preferably, we would like to find someone who will stay with the organization long-term.
- 4-5 years of accounting experience preferred
- Real Estate experience on development, and operating assets
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Accounting)
- SAGE 300 experience is a must
- Appfolio experience preferred
- Will perform standard Account Payable/Accounts Receivable and coordinating with Vendors
- Ad Hoc management requests
- Compliance work for taxes, licenses, leases and legal
- Support the functions of the controller
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour