Trade Support – Equity Derivatives Desk – AVP/VP
Global Investment bank is seeking Trade Support Analyst to play an instrumental role in supporting various Equities trading business – Derivatives (Options, Futures, Swaps)
- Front Line Support for Electronic trading systems used by firm’s clients as well as internal users.
- Front Line Support for all user queries.
- Support compliance and legal queries.
- Implement methods for continually improving the support method.
- Problem research and resolution. Be responsible for tracking bugs and stability issues that affect the production environment and drive changes to mitigate these.
- Document procedures, best practices and troubleshooting FAQs.
- Work with product managers/development team to improve product and supported workflows.
- Desk support experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Middle Office and BackOffice operations.
- Knowledge of FIX.
- Knowledge with Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge with SQL queries.
- Knowledge with Unix/Linux a nice plus.
- Knowledge of allocation workflows.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write clearly.
- Able to function effectively as a member of a team.
- Proactive with respect to personal and technical development.
|Job Category||Banking, Connectivity, Finance, Information Technology, Technology|